You will have the workforce to fill your critical positions here at the Tech Park.
Click here to learn more about the workforce support provided by Great Lakes Bay Michigan Works!
- Saginaw County and the Great Lakes Bay Region are home to more than 560,000 residents and more than 260,000 workers.
- The region has one of the highest concentrations of PhDs and continually tops the charts for the most registered patents per capita in the U.S.
- Almost 20% of the local workforce is employed in manufacturing, many with experience in chemicals, electronics and precision components
- Michigan ranks #1 in the US for availability of skilled labor.
Uniquely Qualified Experts
Many specialized programs are in place to help your company and workforce grow:
- Delta College and Great Lakes Bay Michigan Works! nationally-recognized Fast Start Program provides workforce sourcing and technical training customized for your organizational needs at no cost to you
- Saginaw Valley State University Green Job Training includes BPI Building Analyst/Energy Auditor Certification, Solar PV Bootcamp and LEED Green Associate Exam Prep
- The Central Michigan University Research Corporation provides incubator support and helps emerging organizations develop their ideas and bring them to market quickly
- The Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center offers creative profit strategies to meet business needs
- The region is home to four universities and two community colleges, with 19 universities within 50 miles and eight community colleges within 30 miles. Saginaw Valley State University also provides R&D capabilities
Click and drag for a 360 degree view of the Tech Park southern portion.