You will have the workforce to fill your critical positions here at the Tech Park.
Click here to learn more about how a company that expanded to Saginaw, MI met their workforce needs almost over night.
- Saginaw County and the Great Lakes Bay Region are home to more than 500,000 residents and more than 260,000 workers.
- The region has one of the highest concentrations of PhDs and continually tops the charts for the most registered patents per capita in the U.S.
- Almost 20% of the local workforce is employed in manufacturing, many with experience in chemicals, electronics and precision components
- Michigan ranks #1 in the US for availability of skilled labor.
Uniquely Qualified Experts
Many specialized programs are in place to help your company and workforce grow:
- Delta College and Great Lakes Bay Michigan Works! nationally-recognized Fast Start Program provides workforce sourcing and technical training customized for your organizational needs at no cost to you
- Saginaw Valley State University Green Job Training includes BPI Building Analyst/Energy Auditor Certification, Solar PV Bootcamp and LEED Green Associate Exam Prep
- The Central Michigan University Research Corporation provides incubator support and helps emerging organizations develop their ideas and bring them to market quickly
- The Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center offers creative profit strategies to meet business needs
- The region is home to four universities and two community colleges, with 19 universities within 50 miles and eight community colleges within 30 miles. Saginaw Valley State University also provides R&D capabilities
Click and drag for a 360 degree view of the Tech Park southern portion.